Download "Pixel Theme" and unzip files in your site's /package/ directory. For installing "Pixel Theme":
- Download and unzip files in your site's /package/ directory.
- Login to your site as admin
- Click on "Extend Concrete5" and press "Pixel Theme" Install button.
If you install Pixel with sample contents, you will notice a few differences between your site and our demo site. This is because Concrete5 has some issues when it comes to the sample contents. Anyway, you can fix this differences easily. Below you see a list of these issues and how you can address them:
1- The CTA block below slider on homepage and many other pages are not "Full Width"
- Click on CTA block and select "Design & Custom Template"
- Click on "Cog" icon beside "Cancel" button
- On "Block Container Class" select "Disable Grid Container"
2- Express blocks (Client, Testimonial, Team Member) are not imported:
- Go to Dashboard > Express and you should be able to see all these Express objects already created on your site.
- Click on each one and start to add new entries. Also, you should be able to find images from demo site on your file manager.
- Go back to the page where you want to add Express Object and add "List" block (Under Express Category) to your page. Select Entity (Client, Testimonial, Team Member) and add it to your page.
- From the list of templates select one depending on which entity you already choose.
3- Mega Menu
- If you go to Dashboard > Stacks & Blocks > Stacks & Global Area you should be able to see a stack named "mega_menu_blocks" created on your site. This is sample stack display how you should build a mega menu for one of your main menus.
- Now for assigning this mega menu to the main menu go to Dashboard > Sitemap. Click on page you want to assign (in this case it should be "Blocks" Page), Select "Attributes", Add "Mega Menu Content" attribute and insert stack name there (mega_menu_blocks)
- Also, you may notice the links to pages on the mega menu is not correct. You can go to "mega_menu_blocks" stack, and edit the block inside and fix URL of each item in the menu.