Subtle Documentation -
1. To begin installation, hover on the "Dashboard" button in the top right hand corner of the Concrete5 admin interface.
2. Click on "Extend concrete5"
3. Below "Awaiting Installation" there should be an icon with the title "Subtle - 1.0" if you don't see this please contact me in a personal message through concrete5.org
4. Click "Install" to the right of the description
5. Hover on the "Dashboard" button in the top right hand corner of the Concrete5 admin interface.
6. This time click "Pages & Themes"
7. Find the "Subtle Template" and click the blue "Activate" button.
8. There will be a notice that states "Apply this theme to every page on your site?" Click the blue "ok" button and you have successfully Installed the Subtle theme on every page of your new(or old) website!
Customizing your sites background texture, heading fonts, navigation fonts, paragraph fonts, logo animation, and borders:
1. View the home page of your website by clicking the button on the top left hand corner of the Concrete5 admin interface that states "Return to Website".
2. On your home page there should be a button in the Concrete5 admin interface that states "Theme Options". Click this button and you will see a pop-up.
3. In this pop-up interface you will see the three options to "Choose Background Image", Choose Heading Font", "Choose Logo Animation", etc....
4. Once you have your selections made click on "Save Theme Option". You will be notified to wait 3 seconds for the page to refresh. Once it refreshes you will see your choices go into effect!
*NOTE - If you do not see the logo animation this is because this option only works with the "Home" page type. To change your page type to the "Home" page type do the following.
a. Hover on the "Edit" button in the top left hand corner of the Concrete5 admin interface.
b. Click the "Design" option which will provide you with a pop-up.
c. In this pop-up interface under "Choose a Page Type" select "Home" then select the blue "Save" button in the bottom right hand side of the Concrete5 interface.
d. Once you do this "exit edit mode" and save your changes. After this change you should see the logo animation.