"Responsive"Browser Info Environment
These issues can be fixed with a few hours of work and not using Vedana Page Attribute styles. but I paid a premium for a template with integration into c5. A lot of these features are unusable requiring me to do my own coding beyond styling. Looking at templates I have purchased from wrapbootstrap.com for $10-$15 they required zero structural coding to meet their advertised features only requiring integration into the CMS of choice.
Sebastien some recommendations for future versions:
* a list of browsers/versions that the template (and all features) has been tested on successfully
* Viewport sizes that have been tested successfully
* better documentation of all features and how to use them
* explanation on the portfolio example page that a lightbox gallery plugin is sold separately at additional cost
* responsive image management
* delayed presentation of features while in Edit Mode. Another key issue was how animations (like Page List custom styles) on pages with Page Attributes break the page while in Edit Mode.
I still need a template with the features offered in Vedana about 5-7 times per year. I'm looking forward to the next version of this template.