The following bugs have been addressed in Concrete 5.1.1:
- Content block: fixed error where placeholders like CCM_BASE_URL were being output into HTML code, breaking links and URLs.
- Fixed dashboard submenu styling in IE 7 that had made it invisible
- Google Map block: fixed error where changing the title of the map in the edit interface wouldn't change the title on the page.
- Youtube block: fixed error where changing title of the video in edit interface wouldn't save.
- External form block: tweaks to the example block.
- Try to suppress errors whenever set_time_limit is used, in case the user's host has disabled access to set_time_limit
Also, if these types of announcements had a date (like a press release), that would be helpful as well.
Thanks. Keep up the great work.