Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed major caching bug where removing old versions removes content it shouldn't.
- Inability to delete aliases in certain contexts
- Fix areas so that updating advanced permissions will clear area cache
- Fixing error where using setAttribute, addAttribute methods in collection class weren't refreshing the cache
- Fix error with sort order not updating.
- Fix caching bug w/versions when removing a newer version, approving an old one, unable to exit edit mode
- When aliasing a page in the sitemap the alias's parent will be updated to show it
- Fixed Bug where aliasing a page under another page turns the original into an external link
- When deleting a page OR an alias in the sitemap the parent will turn from a folder into a page if applicable
Other Feature Updates
- Form and Guestbook blocks now have captcha support
- Checkbox list is now included as an option in the form block, instead of list box.
Other Bug Fixes and Behavioral Improvements
- Fixed an inability to delete page types
- Fixed group selector paging bug where lists and paging didn't match up
- Fix advanced permissions so that block level permissions TRULY filter all the way from area to page.
- Fixed page permissions sheet to not show "add user/group" button unless the page is set to manual permissions
- Fixing bug where c5 cannot be installed directly into a relative directory with spaces (session bug)
- add/update group now checks for group name prior to adding/updating
- Fix ccm_validateblock to clear itself out when closing the block dialog window, fixes problems with using certain blocks, cancelling them, using another block, and getting an error.
- Disable links in versions/compare iframe
- Fix a bug where the favicon being uploaded wasn't actually pointing to the right file
- Links should be disabled in arrange mode
- Incorporated a new page list/item list class, ported page list block over to using it, for better API when dealing with searchable lists
- Ported groups listing over to new page list/item list framework, using pagination helper
- Made MENU_HELP_URL something that can be overridden in config/site.php
- Including captcha helper with simple API
- Add support for $appVersionRequired protected variable to package class. Checked on installation.