5.2.1 is a maintenance release that fixes a few important and irritating permissions and cache related bugs.
- When using advanced permissions and a user could add subpages but not edit the current page, they will no longer get "Access Denied" when trying to access the "Add Sub-Pages" slider
- Generate Sitemap XML was output PHP tags instead of proper XML tags. Misc. tweaks and behavioral improvements to script as well.
- Improved reliability when removing page aliases with the super user account
- Improved reliability when using scrapbook and moving blocks around in a page
- When using advanced permissions, sometimes incorrect permissions were used at the area level, until the site cache was cleared. This should be fixed.
- Fixed dashboard help/news links and search.