Jobs won't run - adodb exception?

Hi!

I've started trying to actually deploy c5, now that I have it patched and translated to suit my needs - although I and CSS aren't friends at the moment :)

However, I ran into an interesting issue: If I try to run the two default jobs from the dashboard, it just sits there with this nice spinning icon on the first job, never completing.

I checked my error_log and found this (shortened paths a bit):
[Tue Jun 16 15:08:52 2009] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ADODB_Exception' with message 'mysql error: [1292: Incorrect datetime value: '2009-06-16 3:08:52 PM' for column 'jDateLastRun' at row 1] in EXECUTE("UPDATE Jobs SET jStatus='RUNNING', jDateLastRun='2009-06-16 3:08:52 PM' WHERE jHandle='index_search'")\n' in conc\\concrete\\libraries\\3rdparty\\adodb\\adodb-exceptions.inc.php:78\nStack trace:\n#0 conc\\concrete\\libraries\\3rdparty\\adodb\\adodb.inc.php(1042): adodb_throw('mysql', 'EXECUTE', 1292, 'Incorrect datet...', 'UPDATE Jobs SET...', false, Object(ADODB_mysql))\n#1 conc\\concrete\\libraries\\3rdparty\\adodb\\adodb.inc.php(998): ADOConnection->_Execute('UPDATE Jobs SET...')\n#2 conc\\concrete\\libraries\\3rdparty\\adodb\\adodb.inc.php(766): ADOConnection->Execute('UPDATE Jobs SET...', Array)\n#3 [internal function]: ADOConnection->Query('UPDATE Jobs SET...', Array)\n#4 conc\\concrete\\libraries\\database.php(73): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)\n#5 [inte in conc\\concrete\\libraries\\3rdparty\\adodb\\adodb-exceptions.inc.php on line 78, referer:http://localhost/conc/index.php/dashboard/jobs...

I guess the relevant part is this: Incorrect datetime value: '2009-06-16 3:08:52 PM' for column 'jDateLastRun' at row 1] in EXECUTE("UPDATE Jobs SET jStatus='RUNNING', jDateLastRun='2009-06-16 3:08:52 PM' WHERE jHandle='index_search'")

I'm running this on a Windows install (sorry, not my server...) with sv_SE locale. I'm not sure if MySQL therefore needs times formatted as 15:00:00 rather than 3:00:00 PM.

Any clues as to what the fix would be?

(BTW, fopr the forum mods - I left the two misses in formatting in, long lines overflowing and a double line break in "(/code)\r\nNew para")

aofdsjklsre replied on at Permalink Reply
Hi,

just wanted to say that I found the offending line in concrete/models/job.php. Will upload a patch soon here, after I have made some other small fixes related to the datetime picker code (it shows up as myriads of 404's in the log, even though I know it is there :) - a localization issue I believe).

But first I have to go show the site I built for my friend to him, as promised, who's ill so it will have to wait a few hours.
aofdsjklsre replied on at Permalink Reply
http://www.concrete5.org/community/bugs/fixes/four_smallish_issues_locale-related is where it's at.