This License (“the Agreement”) is between Binary Blocks and Customer as identified on the Order Details Email. This Agreement applies to all employees in Customer’s organization (“Authorized Users”).
1. License Grant. Subject to the provisions of this Agreement, Customer is granted a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to use the Software Application for a single website and a single staging or development version. Customer may not offer the System for resale without expressed permission from Binary Blocks.
2. Augmenting Code. Customer may modify, supplement, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon the System. Any modifications are fully owned by customer, and do not effect the license limitations for further use. Customer shall have no right to copy the System without Binary Blocks’s prior written consent, which may be withheld for any reason.
3. Ownership. The System is licensed, not sold. Customer acknowledges that the System (including any changes Customer may request or suggest) is the property of Binary Blocks or its licensors. Title to the System and all related intellectual property will remain with Binary Blocks and its licensors at all times, as will all other rights not explicitly granted to Customer in this Agreement.
4. Important Warranty Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability.
NO WARRANTY. Although Binary Blocks attempts to deliver accurate, complete content and error-free software applications, occasional errors or omissions may occur in the System. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE SYSTEM IS PROVIDED "AS IS." BINARY BLOCKS MAKES NO OTHER REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. BINARY BLOCKS DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, CURRENCY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE SYSTEM. Binary Blocks DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR CLAIM OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF, OR ANY WAY RELATED TO USE OF THE SYSTEM. BINARY BLOCKS’S ENTIRE LIABILITY AND OBLIGATION SHALL BE LIMITED TO BINARY BLOCKS USING COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CORRECT ERRORS OR OMISSIONS AND SHALL CONSTITUTE CUSTOMER’S SOLE RIGHT AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY HEREUNDER WITH REPECT TO THE SYSTEM.
IMPORTANT LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL BINARY BLOCKS OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, VENDORS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF PROFIT, OR FOR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BASED UPON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY IN TORT, WARRANTY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. IN NO EVENT SHALL BINARY BLOCKS’S CUMULATIVE AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER TO BINARY BLOCKS WITH RESPECT TO THE THEN-CURRENT TERM OF THE AGREEMENT.
5. All Developments provided hereunder are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Manufacturer is Binary Blocks.
· Entire Agreement. This document constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations and agreements, whether written or oral. No modification or amendment to this Agreement, nor any waiver of any rights, will be effective unless assented to in writing by both parties, and the waiver of any breach or default will not constitute a waiver of any other right or any other breach or default. This Agreement may be amended only by a writing signed by both parties.
· Assignment. Customer may not assign any portion of this Agreement except with the prior written consent of Binary Blocks, and any attempt to assign (by operation of law or otherwise) this Agreement or any part thereof without consent shall be null and void. However, Binary Blocks shall not unreasonably withhold its consent to an assignment.
· Forum Selection and Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Spain, without regard to its choice of law rules. By entering into this Agreement Customer agrees to be subject to personal jurisdiction in Spain courts. Any litigation arising from or related to this Agreement shall be brought only in Spain courts.
· Attorneys Fees; Costs. In addition to any other relief, the prevailing party in any dispute arising under this Agreement will be entitled to all reasonable legal fees and costs.
· Performance. A party is not liable under this Agreement for non-performance, if the non-performance is caused by events or conditions beyond that party's control, and provided the party makes reasonable efforts to perform under the circumstances. The obligations and rights of the party so excused shall be extended on a day-to-day basis for the period of time equal to that of the underlying cause of the delay. This provision does not relieve Customer of its obligation to make any payments then owing.
· Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
· Headings. Section headings are for convenience only and shall have no substantive meaning.
· Survival. Provisions of this Agreement relating to warranties, intellectual property rights, limitation and exclusion of liability, indemnification, and payment obligations will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
All code, documentation & license materials are Copyright 2013, Binary Blocks, with the exception of Table Data library, which is copyright (c) 2008-2013, Allan Jardine and licensed under a BSD (3-point) style license: http://www.datatables.net/license_bsd