The standard form addon in Concrete5 allows you to add:
- File uploads
Extended Form addon gives you the possibility to add these additional form items:
- TinyMCE textarea
- E-mailaddress (with validation and notification option)
- Date and/or time
- Rating options (jQuery)
- "Other" options for selectboxes, checkboxes and radiobuttons
- Labels for radiobuttons and checkboxes.
- No more tables, all div's!
- Uploaded files are shown as download links in the mail, dashboard and exports.
- Reciptient selector
The formfiller can select the recipient through selection.
Furthermore you can add the following content to your form:
- Title (heading 4)
- Text (paragraph)
- Horizontal rule
- Empty line (just some space between formfields)
- Fieldset (with optional legend)
- Notification to submitter
You can send a copy of the notification mail to an emailaddress formfield in the form.
- "Other" option
Selectionboxes, checkboxes and radiobuttons can be expanded with "other" option, which opens a textfield.
- Send attachment to recipient and/or admin
You can add an attachment to the the notification mails.
- Capture loggedin user
- There is also a possibility to capture the loggedin user.
To make this addon complete, you can load a tooltip (jQuery) with each formfield.
- Change the sender to a custom one, filled in by you!
- Google reCaptcha option
- NEW in version 2.0
- Use of templates are now supported
- Smart JS and CSS loader
- You can add custom css classes to form and each formfields
- Added labels to each formfield title
- Capture PageID
- Drag 'n Drop form elements