Contest - Tell me your idea about a new Block type and win a Block Designer license2 users found helpful
Be original though, as there are quite a lot of Block Types/Add-Ons in the marketplace (so don't copy/paste that haha). There are loads of Image Sliders out there, but maybe you have an awesome variation idea for that? Just an image slider won't cut it, as that's pretty easy with Block Designer.
For those having a real awesome idea, I will even throw in an extra Block Designer Pro license. This will mean a total WIN value of $95.
To those having an awesome idea, but not the perfect fit for Block Designer, I may decide to actually creat the Block Type and grant you a license for it (and put it up for sale on the marketplace). This way you will always get updates for the Add-On. Awesome, right?
- You can post a maximum of 3 ideas - make them in 1 single post please;
- Don't be an idiot to copy/paste an idea of someone else - respect that someone else had the idea before you came here;
- If you want to win licenses, but have them granted on a different account here on concrete5.org ? Please mention the username to which the license has to be granted to instead (in case you have multiple accounts);
- There have to be at least 10 users with ideas, to be able to give away licenses;
- Be original and add some spice to it (or salt.. :D)
Read all about Block Designer here:
And everything about Block Designer Pro over here:
Ramon is a very skilled developer who has deep knowledge of concrete5 and a history of making high quality add-ons. He is the perfect person to make your idea into a real add-on.
This is a very generous offer and a great way to get the community thinking about how to improve the concrete5 marketplace. Custom add-on development is time consuming and not inexpensive, so this is a valuable prize.
A tip for ideas, I would avoid ideas that are too specific and would only serve a handful of people or use cases. An idea that fills a gap, a real need, will be most desirable.
Let's be clear here, it's not really about an Add-On. It COULD be though. You can just leave a Block Type only idea too. Perfectly fine to win Block Designer licenses.
I'm not about to "have your golden idea" and earn money from it. The idea is to create a Block Type with Block Designer, save that configuration, send the winner (and others maybe) the configuration of this Block Type and have himself a free Block Designer and a free Block Type!