- Fix for compatibility issues with Concrete5 8.4.0 and above
- Improved on plugin's handle detection
- Fixed a compatibility problem with PHP 7.2.x
- Fixed a problem with a namespace that was causing problems under certain systems
- Fixed a permission problem that prevented plugins from being loaded for users other than the superuser
- Fixed a little problem with messages when uploading a plugin by drag-and-drop (yes you can)
- Bugfix: C5 has problems using relative paths prior to 8.2. This resolves that issue.
- Bugfix: unzipping was throwing an error for C5 prior to 8.2.0RC2 due to a change in C5's codebase.
- Content Editor Pluginator the CKEditor plugin installer is launched