1. Download the package files and install to your C5 installation packages directory
* Download and extract the files to packages/ga_popular_pages/
2. Get Your Client_secrets.json file - Instructions Here
3. Upload the client_secrets to "/packages/ga_popular_pages/code"* or simply upload during the install process.
* Note: if you want to upload client_secrets.json before installing the package.
You must rename the file to client_secrets.json
4. To install this package use the concrete5 package installer under expand concrete5 on the dashboard.
5. Follow the on screen instructions and select your preferred install method.
After installing the package please read the on-screen instructions to link your account. This will allow the package to retrieve the analytics data from the connected account. You should only need to do this once, unless you revoke the application.