(START HERE IF INSTALL LOCALLY OR FROM FTP)
- Unzip this file within your site's packages/ directory.
- Login to your site as an administrator.
- Find the "Extend Concrete5 > Add Functionality" page in your dashboard.
- Find this package in the list of packages awaiting installation.
- Click the "install" button.
(START HERE IF YOU INSTALLED THROUGH MARKETPLACE)
- Get into edit-mode
- Go over the empty Area Block & left click
- Select add block
- Chose Lazy Menu block from the list of block types (left handside)
- A window overlay form will popup, you'll see:
- About Me inputs (on the left)
- Style and design (on the right)
- Fill the form how you wish and that's done, you have added your Menu
- Click on Save
by the way the easiest way is just by trying ..
it only takes seconds
Next -> Tips