Page List+ lets you create a list of pages by:
- Choosing one or more page types
- Filtering by keywords
- Filtering by 'related to current page content'
- Filtering can be done in 3 modes: simple, fulltext and fulltext-boolean
- Filtering by most standard page attribute (address and most custom attribute types are not supported)
- Has/doesn't have a value
- Text contains/doesn't contain a value
- Numbers and Dates within/without a range
- Images and Files by name
- Checkbox yes/no
- By select option
- By 'Page Selector' custom attribute
- By 'Multi Date' custom attribute provided by the ProEvents addon
- By 'Coordinates' custom attribute provided by the Address Geocode addon
- All attributes can be filtered to 'match' the current page, in effect creating a 'related to' list
- Filters can be user-selected, allowing the visitor to narrow a search by criteria that you setup
- User-selectable filters are, by default, sorted alphabetically. They can also be sorted manually in any order.
- Limit the number of pages returned
- Optionally show a list Title at the top of your list
- Optionally show a 'Show All' link at the bottom of your list
- Sorting to two levels by:
- Sitemap order
- Alpha: a-z and z-a
- Publish date: first-last and last-first
- Page attributes: a-z and z-a
- Use as site search, allowing users to filter based on criteria that you setup.
This is a beta version of Page List+. It may not work properly with Page List Thumbnail Views. It should work fine if you do not use this addon.