ProBlog as IntranetBrowser Info Environment
I´m building a site for companies in which there is a lot of conversation in a kind of intranet.
there are two ways two comunicate:
1) the short way: is like a blog, form the author to one or more certain group or a certain person, always registered persons !
b) the permanent way (alltimes rules), from the author to one or more certain group
ProBlog has all features to handle this, so that´s my question:
It´s possible to handle the sender and the receiver, it might be easily making possible to fix this two variables as obligatory fields, I know, that this is allready possible, but all others can read it !
It should be made like this:
Writer "A" writes to writer "F" a blog "abc", so only "A" and "F" can read the communiation incl answers and comments, maybe the conv goes to a group like "Group Developement".
Both sides should handle the conversation open or closed like existing or deleted, also they should have possibility to open the conv to other people and groups handleded in the user-Interface.
As you see, my challenge is more like Intranet than wwblog, can you give me a hint to solve that ?
Thanks a lot for support,
greatings from bavaria sends
This is an auto responder to let you know that your support ticket has been forwarded to our entire support team at RadiantWeb!
Support tickets are reviewed Mondays thru Fridays 9am to 9pm & Saturdays 9am to 12pm EST.
A support team member will be following up with you as soon as possible.
Thank for supporting RadiantWeb Products!
in the meanwhile i created a translation to german you can pick up at
hope it helps
I think you would want two things for this that would need to be custom developed:
1) a custom "groups" attribute that lists any given posting users available groups that they can post to. (roughly $675 to develop this for you)
2) an addition to the ProBlog List block's filters section that allows filtering by currently viewing users groups. (another $675 to develop for you)
I think these would be nice additions to the product, but certainly not something in demand highly enough that I can burry the dev costs for. (supply and demand).
But for $1350, this would likely get you exactly what you want. If this sounds like something you can do and is worthwhile, pm me your company info and email address and I will invoice out timeline and cost.
Thanks for fast reply
I´m ready to spend money for this project, so we can make a clearer definition of my wants:
1) a author, that´s already done
2) a receiver, in form of one or more certain person(s) or one or more complete group(s), that´s your job, nobody else should see the message, maybe it´s helpful that the groups already exists, it should be possible to choose mutliple users/groups!
3) both sides have the possibility to handle the blog as open or closed
4) it should be possible to order the messages by last answers and not only by date of original message/post
5) it is important to first check all unread messages before the old ones can be watched, so
the user is constrained to read the new ones.
I think it´s better to explain my concept:
I´m building a kind of quality-management-site with two parts:
the permanent blog: the qm-commissioner puts a new process in the site and there are a certain concernded groups (like accounting,distribution,disposition and so on).
the short-time-blog: everybody in the company can inform certain persons or certain groups about some news about a customer, e.g. to regard some special order or to the management, e.g. about problems with delivery or e.g. that on next Monday something special has to be done....
Additional it should be able to watch, which persons of the receivers have already read the message (and at which date/time), for the long-term qm-part its envisaged, that the receiver has 3 steps to certify the process (first read, second read, certify), so that the qm-commissioner can control that.
Maybe it´s possible to add a kind of priority to handle that in a different range of time (at once, 1 week, 1 month or so), but that´s not mandatory in first step.
Maybe you can make me an offer about this two components, so that I can decide about.
My first priority is the short-time-blog, the long-time is maybe solved by normal sites in which I can implement a kind of read confirmation later, that depends on the price.
Think You have now a complete look on my demands, maybe you can tell me now more exactly what price this would have
Thanks a lot