Several issues with building a registration & payment flow with ProForms & ProEventsBrowser Info Environment
I would like to build a form flow from ProEvents to a ProForm registration form to a ProForm payment form with a paypal payment.
I am running the all latest releases: C5 184.108.40.206 on IIS, Bootstrap 220.127.116.11, ProEvent 11.1.0 and Pro Form 7.5.6.
The actual event is herehttp://www.forward-intelligence.com/index.php?cID=275...
I have read all information on concrete5.org and on goradiantweb.com, the videos and the help texts in the package. Especiallyhttp://archive.goradiantweb.com/blog/design/bookings-reservations-p... Unfortunately, none of these were sufficient to resolve the following issues:
Getting event information from ProEvents to the ProForm Registration form: I am calling the registration form with a custom URL to which I added the event Id (e.g. ?eID=49).
• The Event Question on the payment form correctly recognises the event information but only shows the event date with the price in (). Instead of displaying the event title above the event date it shows "Event Registration". How can the event title be shown?
• Besides title, date and price I also need to location from the event.
• All those should be:
o shown on top of the form as display/read-only text.
o be accessible in auto response. There, the event question these does not work at all ie. it does not produce any text.
• How do the registrations and quantity you can specify in ProEvents work together?
• How can a registration deduct from the event quantity and where/how can this be tracked?
The live version ends here with a highly hard-coded auto response email including a hard-coded Paypal link. I was not able to get anything working regarding payments yet.
Passing the information form the registration to the payment form. I am calling the payment form with “Pass Form ID” enabled. This seems to allow accessing all information from the registration form in the payment form which needs to display all key information read-only on the top including the first and last name of the person registered.
• How do I make the editable information in the registration form read-only?
• What price questions need to be on this form and how do they need to be configured in order to use the price recorded in ProEvents and a quantity of 1?
• When I add a total price question I get a “Call to undefined function money_format()” error message. Go tohttp://www.forward-intelligence.com/index.php?cID=281... and click on “Register” there. I suspect that this might be due to me running on IIS and that I need to manually add the function to php somehow.
• The currency I use is Singapore dollars (SGD). This is not an option in the currency setting for Price Total. How can I add that or ensure that no currency is displayed as I can add the currency to the label.
• When I add a Paypal question it does not show anything. Not even an error message.
• From here I want to configure a paypal payment but don’t have any questions as I was not able to get to this point yet. However, any tipps about how to proceed are appreciated.
• Despite the fact that a question handle can only exist once multiple ones show up in the manage forms dialogue. Do I need to select just any, the first one all when I want to add an existing question to a new form?
This is an auto responder to let you know that your support ticket has been forwarded to our entire support team at RadiantWeb!
Support tickets are reviewed Mondays thru Fridays 9am to 9pm & Saturdays 9am to 12pm EST.
A support team member will be following up with you as soon as possible.
Thank for supporting RadiantWeb Products!