This add-on is a simple block you can use to embed a QR code on your website.
Just open the page where you wish to place the code and add the block called "QR Code" at the spot where you'd like to have it.
There are a number of options in the block:
- Text: The text you want to show as a QR code
- Size: The width/height of the QR code
- Padding: You want some white space around the block, put it here
- Error Correction: Want to make sure that the code works even if parts of it are destroyed, set it to high
- Foreground Color: By default black, but feel free to use a different colour, but make sure there's enough contrast
- Background Color: By default white, but feel free to use a different colour, but make sure there's enough contrast
- Label: A text you can optionally show below the code
- Label Font Size: The font size of the label