How to Use:
- Download SEO Power Tools: Page Attribute Import/Export.
- Upload SEO Power Tools: Page Attribute Import/Export folder to the Packages directory of your Concrete5 website.
- Install SEO Power Tools: Page Attribute Import/Export from the Dashboard under "Extend concrete5."
- Click on the newly added link "Attribute Importer" on the Dashboard panel.
- From the Export Page, select the necessary Pages and Attrbiutes you wish to manage then click on the "Export to CSV" link
- Apply your preferred changes using any CSV editor (MS Excel, OpenOffice, etc.) and save the updated CSV file.
- Click on the import link on the Dashboard panel under "Attribute Importer."
- Import the updated CSV file to apply the changes.
PLEASE NOTE: Importing an incorrectly formatted CSV may cause corruption of your existing Page Attributes. We recommend backing up your database before importing a new CSV. We also recommend importing a few pages/rows as a test before importing lots of records.