Speed Analyzer gathers information about how fast a page is rendered. It's a tool that can be used to answers questions like "Why is my website slow?" or "Why is this page slow"?
- Builds a time line based on when various events in concrete5 are triggered.
- An interactive graph immediately shows bottlenecks in the code.
- Help sections explain what all the events do and how the data can be interpreted.
- Advanced logging of queries that have been executed before each event.
- Developers will quickly get an idea where a bottleneck might be.
- Non-developers could use a screenshot of a report to ask others for help.
- PHP 5.6 and up
- concrete5 8.2.1 and up
Speed Analyzer is also on Slack! Join the #speed_analyzer channel to get answers.