Version 1.0 March 02, 2015
- fixed nav breaks when item content exceeds one.
- add customisation option for autonavs and links
Version 0.9.5 September 24, 2014 (FIRST RELEASE)
- Added grid support for the blog content shipped with the c5 installer.
- Applied CSS edits to the header.
Version 0.9.4 September 24, 2014 (PRE-RELEASE VERSION)
- Fixed bootstrap CSS conflict with popover arrows and breadcrumb divider on C5 UI.
Version 0.9.3 September 18, 2014 (PRE-RELEASE VERSION)
- Added built-in block css support
- Fixed Safari menu bug when resizing
- Fixed CSS UI conflicts on C5 UI
Version 0.9.2 September 18, 2014 (PRE-RELEASE VERSION)
- Tested for Compatibility with earlier version of Concrete 5 (126.96.36.199)
- BUGFIX: Doesn't change core concrete5 editing UI
- DESIGN: Changed 'submit' button style to make it more discernible from the search entry box
- BUGFIX: removed 'charset' from header.php
- BUGFIX: updated language parameter to use Concrete5 setting rather an a fixed value
- BUGFIX: updated main.css to render images correctly
- BUGFIX: made the 'lorum ipsum' messages in the footer editable
- BUGFIX: removed redundant files from package
- BUGFIX: used default.php as home page type as well as the right sidebar pagetype.
- BUGFIX: Fixed UI CSS errors when adding blocks.
- OTHER: changed custom.js to use CSS instead.
- OTHER: removed bootstrap.js as it was not being used by the theme
- OTHER: deleted empty img and blocks folders