Many inconsistencies between the demo & the purchased copyBrowser Info Environment
1) my site's form background image which is yellow never stops deteriorating its color to be black soon after whenever I uploaded the original image file to the server,
2) form elements such as 'Full Name', 'Email Address', 'Website', etc.. are all disappeared or suddenly appeared even on the same browser 'Safari-Mac' except only 'Add Message' textfield, and, they all constantly appeared on 'Firefox-Mac'.
3) my logo is appearing smaller than the demo logo even though the both sizes are exactly the same 450 X 108. I edited 'theme_main.css' for this but all edited contents of this file constantly readjusted itself back to its original contents,
It seems that more and more problems and inconsistencies between the demo and the copy that I received are appearing and they are very tricky to the level nearly inadequate for me to deal with. In this very difficult situation, I have no choice but to request refund.
So a couple of things here. The issue with the pattern background image has been resolved and is included in the latest version of Operand. If you update your theme from the 'Extend Concrete5 -> Add Functionality' from your C5 dashboard you should be able to update to version 1.1.2. (see screenshot of my update available to Operand) By updating this you will no longer see ANY issues with the yellow background area, which will also correctly display the header text in the blog form areas at the bottom of the page. These are all displaying as they should, the only problem was the background image used in the yellow content area.
Now there are some more concerning items such as you saying you modified the theme_main.css. Firstly, I would highly recommend not modifying the theme CSS file unless you yourself feel confident enough to be performing your own development on your theme, in which case I cannot be liable for the fact that it looks different than my demo site because you in fact modified my theme. You should not have to adjust the CSS for your logo image in the theme but rather the theme should cap the size of your logo while making it fit proportionally in it's place at the top of the page. If you simply swap out the image used in the logo area and the image you are replacing it with is the same size, then it is impossible that it would display differently. Second, if you did want to modify the core css for Operand you will want to modify the theme_main.less file.
Please do let me know if I can be of help to you and your website. Did you have a link to your site so that I might see the treatment of your logo? I simply have to imagine there is another solution besides a refund that we can implement here, especially considering the fact that I believe your only issue was related to the background image used in the yellow areas.
Thank you and I look forward to helping you fix your issues.
About 24 hours ago, I explained to you how I updated the theme according to your suggestion. The result was good for awhile, then the background image deteriorated again as I already explained to you all day yesterday in my time zone (in your midnight and early morning time). I then uploaded the original background file again and again but it just did not work.
Later on I found a new problem of mutated form as in my attached screenshot that has almost all form elements disappeared except only message textfield.
I do not have level of skills what you have, so am not able to change anything other than the content of css file 'theme_main.css' to increase and decrease margin, font size, logo size which was failed due to the system constantly readjusted this file back to its original contents. I did not do anything else in regards to the logo size, but it is obviously smaller than yours at the first place.
After sending you tens of emails day and night, I already have enough and would not like to continue this longer for one more important reason which is my fear of getting additional, unpredictable, or weird malfunction of this theme like those I still have..
Thank you in advance. Please let me be free of all these troubles.
Due to my time to build up a website is running out, I uninstalled 'Operand' and 'Concrete5' which was installed directly in 'public_html' from my server in order to try a different way to build a website. However, I took a few screenshots of the existing problems and archived the entire folder 'public_html' into a zip file for your reference just in case you will need..