If you're running an Extranet or Intranet with concrete5 and you want to send specific users to specific destinations on login, this is the add-on for you. Perhaps each user has their own project page you want to send them to or maybe you want to force a certain group of users to visit the "news" page the next time they login, etc. This add-on creates an attribute for each user that defines where they will go on the next login.
- use concrete5's user manager to assign a login location to all users by using groups or search terms.
- redirect users anywhere, a local page - or even a 3rd party URL.
- set it up to redirect the user JUST the next time they login, or EVERY time they login
- works well with existing redirection options in concrete5 core, resetting to the default behavior after a single redirect if desired.
- Redirect users on login based on their groups