- Updating all translation templates to include newer strings.
- Updating authorize.net to use akamai backed URLs
- Updated German translation (thanks janwidmer)
- Added Polish translation (thanks Andrzej Grafiki)
- Adding pkgID to discount type add function sql statement.
- Made order export honor current filters & sorting
- Discounts will work without specifying a timeframe
- product inventory fix
- flat rate shipping fix
- edit cart on checkout step will not break the price of your cart.
- Disabled and expired discounts do not impede checkout
- "Show search results" option changed to "Show products" option for product list
- "customer choice price: text" doesn't allow users to enter negative values
- "customer choice price: select" no longer does "double minus" for negative values
- attributes fit on the product form when adding / editing products
- add / edit product form includes defaults for "allow negative quantity" and "require login"
- deleting products while someone has an order active does not break an active cart.
- product specific discount calculates based on customer choices.
- duplicating a product retains global customer choice.
- "minimum order amount" is based off of the products selected during shopping, not cart value.
- "place order again" calculates product options.
- advanced search displays set order and attributes correctly.
- improved trapping of Authorize.net SIM method success & failure response codes.
- replaced a nested if statement with an and
- groups refreshed on visiting "finish checkout" page. For payment methods where payment completes off-site, group membership changes were not recognized because the user does not have an active session. Revisiting the site after checkout will check groups now.
- corrects receipt email bug where customer choices were not being included
- manually set currency symbols can have spaces
- editing a product price select adjustment no longer unbinds the attribute form.
- corrected issue with email attribute display
- use order email for guests checking out with paypal
- fixed product list sorting on paginated lists
- 5.6 compatiblity wishlist page permissions
- Changes to appearance on currency page, store home, and order detail page.
- Addressed issue when adding new products to product sets throwing an error due to empty display order array.
- including sales tax event
- Attributes no longer accumulate duplicates on order emails and receipts.
- changing order dates to date time of order completion rather than order start for more accurate order dates.
- selecting a product for "product specific discount" works
- Added language to product edit page reminding users that adding users to group upon purchase requires login / registration
- Use trash when deleting product pages if available.
- visual updates for concrete 5.6+ core.
- errors on registry and wishlist pages corrected
- editing a product no longer changes set order
- existing syntax error in checkout single pages was not letting overrides work
- excluded /cart and /checkout from nav on install
- standard gateway updated to be compatible with new IPN requirements.
- checkout pages are more easily overridden for German ecommerce rules
- orders are searchable in dashboard
- "cart" and "checkout" pages are hidden from nav on install
- added helpful errors for deleted shipping methods.
- added "show all inventory" in product list block
- changed "status incomplete" value to prevent errors in some databases
- "plain" template "sort by" dropdowns work
- taxes that use a product set now save the set correctly
- when all shippable products are removed from an order, the shipping disappears.
- AIM credit card method lets users use a 'slash' for the expiry date.
- No way to buy a product that places a user in the Administrators group
- Addressed concerns of cross site scripting by using form helper instead of adding raw $_REQUEST vars.
- Added German language support.
- Removed deprecated eregi in paypal gateway
- Deleted payment gateways can be restored.
- configurable options display the name of the key and not just the values in receipts and order summaries
- prevented header errors from current order model
- loaded current order model in cart links on_start method
- added permissions check to "add to group on purchase" checkboxes in product edit pane and search controller.
- no more error in the "results per page" part of the "Results Layout" tab in product list block.
- fix for the cart links block product count not persisting between page loads.
- moved get current cart into on_page_view method of cart links to avoid possibility of set_cookie causing header output warnings
- Deleting a product group will not force people to login to buy products that would add them to the group that no longer exists.
- Corrected where some strings were missing translation
- Corrected the order of quantity unlimited / minimum purchase / allow negative quantity settings on adding a product
- Products can have negative quantity
- Product List Block respects page permissions.
- Product descriptions are searchable content.
- Payment methods can be deleted
- Improved dashboard search options
- Dashboard product search "Products in no sets" returns products that are not in a set
- Added new "Add to cart" event
- Added new "Payment incomplete" status for orders where a gateway transaction has been initiated, but not completed.
- Loading jquery.ui in the header for product list block so date picker as customer choice works properly.
- Added 'Products under parent page' to product list
- Included "optional" help note for sales tax zip code.
- Fix iOS product image hover issue
- Use dashboard setting to go back to shopping rather than history.go(-1)
- Changing product set name when there are no products in the set does not throw an error.
- Product set delete works again
- Added shipping method fail messages
- Product list block does not error when saved.
- Fixed issue with product block not adding it's content to the search index correctly.
- Corrected order export to not shift the row when there is no shipping information and it will say "none" when there is no shipping.
- Fixed issue where sales tax was always charging whatever the most recently modified tax was.
- Fixed product picker dialog
- products now retain sets when they're copied
- made product list block usable in page defaults, stacks & global areas by correctly grabbing the current page's id.
- upgraded for compatibility with concrete5.5
- Much improved interface
- Added wishlists and gift registries (beta)
- integrated with internationalization (v1.1+) package
- uses Zend Currency for price formatting
- Added support for concrete5.5's pre-install form (allows users to specify whether they want sample content or not.)
- fixed sales tax bug where tax amount would be calculated wrong when tax was set to be included in price
- Added ability to save shipping + billing details to profile during checkout
- Fixed bug where certain discounts would trigger error messages when used with concrete5 5.4.2
- Added Dutch language
- Fixed sales tax so that it computes after discount. If there are a mix of products that require sales tax then we draw discounts from those products first
- Fixed method $product->isSoldOut() which had returned incorrect data
- Typo fix ("transation")
- Fixed error on checkout when multiple shipping methods are enabled.
- More mis-nested DIV bug fixes
- Fixed bug with the plain product list template having mis-nested DIVs (leading to them being unclosed in certain situations)
- Fixed bug in product-specific discount where tiered pricing wasn't being taken into account.
- Fixing bug in the product list block where pages weren't properly linked.
- Fixing error in tiered pricing where price tiers would round to the nearest whole dollar/currency amount
- Product list CSS tweak for plain yogurt theme fix.
- Fixing bug where additional billing attributes weren't being copied over when using billing attributes as shipping attributes
- Product Sets
- My Order History in Profile (if public profiles are enabled.)
- Tiered/volume pricing by product
- Export Orders from dashboard
- Global customer choices are now available. Choose whether customer choices are shared across products
- Print Order in dashboard + my account
- New Discount: by product(s) and product set
- New Discount: by user/group
- SSL on first checkout screen.
- Ordering of displayable properties in product and product list block
- Duplicate previous order fromorder history page
- Minimum Order Value/Minimum Order Quantity options now available
- Flag for hiding product if no inventory or at minimum qty (from product lists)
- Better support for multiple instances of the product list block on one page
- Currency symbol position configurable
- Sequential, formatable order numbers
- Fixed bug where product Shipping Required after removing from cart (bug)
- Gracefully create account on checkout
- Registration required + add user to group on checkout
- Product attributes are now sortable in the dashboard
- Fixed product Price Checkbox - negative price bug
- Product List - search by price
- Experimental CSS formatable product list, product detail templates
- Improved back to shopping link for ie/non-dialog cart view
- Changed order total comparison code for paypal payment standard and added additional logging for debugging of paypal IPN return values.
- Fixed PHP error about getPackageID() on a non-object that would happen if you attempted to install eCommerce on a site with no "full" page type.
- Added missing css class to return to shopping button
- added option to paypal payments standard to pass shipping or billing address
- Fixed error that would occur when a new free shipping discount was added when there were no shipping methods enabled.
- Fixed error where timed discount codes would not expire or activate properly, changed dashboard entry form to respect the user's timezone if it's set.
- Fixed error where product price select customer choices would error upon editing them in the dashboard
- 1.8.1 accidentally disabled the popup cart. Now fixed.
- Sales tax dropdown is no longer disabled when an item isn't shippable.
- fixing bug in CheckoutStepHelper::removeStep
- Fixing bug in Authorize.net SIM where certain orders wouldn't be set to authorized after returning from the payment gateway.
- Fix bug in checkout where items with zero price and product price adjustment would sometimes have double the amount when checking out.
- You may now choose whether sales tax is applied to shipping on checkout (Thanks Ryan Freeman!)
- Fixed issue where products with apostrophes in them didn't work with the product block.
- any attribute type with a type handle containing: 'product_price_adjustment_' will modify a product's price with it's getPriceValue function
- Translation fixes
- More resilient product list block when the product list relies on attributes that have been removed.
- Made the checkout and cart links block coexist better.
- Tweaks to paypal payment gateway to disable changing of addresses after submitting to paypal.
- Better handling of retrieval of the previous order when the previous order doesn't actually exist.
- Made delete_small.png hosted by core commerce to get rid of SSL errors.
- Fixed issue with Paypal payment gateway posting back multiple times, leading to multiple receipt emails
- Fixed issue with digital downloads add-on and gateways other than the default gateway - Tightened secure in
- Lots of fixes in checkout flow, additional checkout step helper, lots of small bug fixes
- Wrapped strings in t() function that weren't properly prepared for translation.
- Fixed errors that occured when editing the default Product Detail page type, fixed html error in product detail.
- Added three new attribute types (boolean, text, select) that allow modification of product price
- Made it so that order attributes can be required or non-required on checkout (through the eCommerce -> Settings -> Order Attributes) page.
- Made the thousands separator and decimal point something that can be changed in the same area of the dashboard as the currency symbol.
- Added missing div tags to payment method page
- Product Block, Product List Block: Added ability to specify size and what image is used for in-page, overlay and callout display
- Fixed error that occurred when using sales tax and your system doesn't support fnmatch()
- Fixed the product page creation when using concrete 5.4.
- Fixed callout corner presentation on Safari, webkit browsers
- Product name at time of purchase should be shown in the orders view (no longer will it be tied to the product as it is today)
- Deleted Products no longer cause errors in orders view
- Fixed bug in the checkout process that occurred occasionally with order attributes mistakenly being treated as user attributes.
- Fixed a bug in sales tax that led it to not recompute when an item was added to the cart
- Fixed a bug in the payment controller that led to certain gateways no longer working
- Added duplicate product, if the core you're using supports it (must be 188.8.131.52b2 or greater in order to duplicate customer choices.)
- Fixed an issue in the popup cart with no content displaying
- Bug fixes to product list, including SQL errors, items not staying checked in block edit view
- Bug fixes to Authorize.net SIM mode leading to orders that were declined when they were valid.
- Allowed items to be removed from cart during checkout.
- Updating shipping prices whenever the cart is modified.
- Bug fixes to flat shipping that weren't taking per-product shipping into account
- Fixing an error adding additional images in IE 7 and 8
- Can no longer checkout with an empty cart. Cart checkout link is hidden with an empty cart as well.
- Fix an error in the payment method that made third party payment providers not work.
- Made it so that discount types can be packageable.
- Fixed an error in orders where a product's price was tied to the product record, rather than the product's price at the time of its purchase.
- Fix bug in custom shipping countries that resulted in fatal error on checkout.
- Fix bug with mysql error on setting order statuses.
- Inventory Management: a new global setting determines whether a product's inventory should automatically be lowered when the item is purchased, marked as shipped, or is part of a completed order.
- All shipping methods can now be restricted by country.
- Quantity in stock is now a display option on the product and product list blocks
- Added a user ID parameter to the orders table. This should fix the error with paypal checkout not adding a user to a group after a purchase
- If shipping and/or billing information is saved in the user profile, it will be autopopulated in the checkout process
- You can now update an order's status from the order dashboard, view status in search history results, and search by status.
- You can track an order's status through time, as well as see who set it.
- Inventory should be better honored when adding one product at a time.
- Order notification email should now list all products if multiple products are purchased.
- Certain modifications to shipping to better support additional modules.
- Fixed discount where multiple enabled discounts only actually let the LAST discount be applied. Now all enabled discounts with coupon codes should be addable to the cart.
- Fixed bug in free shipping discount
- User's groups should be refreshed when they purchase items that put them in a group.
- Added event: core_commerce_on_checkout_finish_order that's fired when an order is completed
- Minor bug fixes.
- Sales Tax support, found in the product edit interface, and on the payments screen in the dashboard.
- Per-product shipping modifier. Add an additional cost to an item when using flat shipping. Any shipping method can read this value if they choose.
- Include currency options in Paypal standard checkout
- Fixed bugs with "currency symbol" displaying incorrectly as $ in some cases
- Added ability to control the "from" address for receipt and notification emails. Cleaned up settings page.
- Fixed bug in product option attributes that could cause data loss if a product option is removed.